Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer

Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer
Buy new: $8.81
Usually ships in 24 hours

I bought my Mr. Coffee mug warmer locally at a store. I wasn't expecting much out of it because of the reviews about it here on Amazon, but hey it was really cheap, under ten bucks. I was pleasantly surprised at how it kept my cup of tea consistently very warm throughout the day while I'm at work. This is how hot the heating plate can get: put a drop or two of water on it, and the drops will sizzle and evaporate quickly. The key to getting the best experience out of using the Mr. Coffee mug warmer is to use with a cup of HOT tea/coffee/soup/whatever. It won't make your cold beverage hot again (use a microwave for that).

Buy new: $8.81 Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer

welcome robot | music online | billy1

Blog Archive